back to Vitec
The VMC-5400 delivers high quality
real time H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 Part 10 encoding.
Designed for demanding professional video applications, this PCI board is fully autonomous and requires limited CPU power from the host computer.
VITEC's DSP based solutions are software upgradeable thus enabling economic upgrade by offering continuous feature and performance enhancements without hardware replacement.
VMC-5400 comes with a powerful SDK, called LiveWire™, allowing to dramatically reduce the time-to-market when implementing a VITEC product.
H.264 / AVC
- AVC / H.264 / MPEG-4 Part 10
- Main profile at level 3 (MP@L3)
- Analog: YUV / RGB / S-video & Composite,
- Digital: SDI.
- Analog: balanced and unbalanced stereo,
- Digital: AES / EBU, embedded SDI.
- Pause / Resume,
- Split mode,
- Capture still image while encoding (up to 1920 x 1080),
- PCI interface (5V & 3.3V),
- Multiboard driver available.
requirements: >P3 - 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM minimal configuration.
Form Factor :
AVC / H.264 : FD1, 3/4D1, 2/3D1, HD1, SIF
Video Input: SDI : Yes
Video Input: YUV/RGB : YUV / RGB
Video Input: S-video : Yes
Video Input: Composite : Yes
Operating System : Vista / XP / 2000 / Linux